Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My Top Five Movies.

My Top Five Movies

5. Paranormal activity 4












I choose this movie because it was honestly super freaky. It was shocing on what happened how much time they put togehter to make this movie.

4. Titanic












I choose this one because who doesn't love a love story. Its a real eye opener on what people will do to get the ones they love. Or when they know that people will try to keep them away from each other.

3. Identity Thief  












I choose this one because it was super freaking funny. Just the way everything planned out it just made it ten times better. I honestly thought that this movie was going to suck but it was actually pretty good.

2. Gangster Squad 












This movie was amazing. It had so much action in it plus love. Like who doesn't want to see a movie that has killing but also getting the girl at the end.

1. The Call












This movie had you on the edge of you seat during the whole movie. It was hair raising, whats going to happen next type of movie. There was a twist ending and this movie was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment