Friday, March 7, 2014

#31 My Favorite Movie

My Favorite Movie is Non-Stop. It came out last week on friday. The reason I like this movie is because you never know whats going to happen next. You may think you know but it ends up being the opposite of what you thought was going to happen. 

It's an action packed movie, so if you love action movies you should definitely go see this movie. I liked that part where he helps the little girl and makes her feel safe. I definitely like the part where he has to fight with the bad guys. Everything is a plot twist, no ones is what they seem on the outside. 


The people you think are helping actually turn out to be the bad guys. People get scared and hurt some even die. But it all turns out good, Good always concurs Evil. 




No comments:

Post a Comment