Tuesday, February 11, 2014

About Me

I'm 16 years old my birthday is June 20th. I have lived in California when I was younger, from there I moved to Florida, then to Oklahoma, to Maine, to Indiana, and now back to California. I like to play baseball, football, basketball. I like to go to the beach when the sun starts to go down because of the way the colors in the sky change and it looks beautiful. I like to skateboard, swim, roller blade. I played football my 7th and 8th grade years on the school team I was the only girl and was ranked in the top 3 for best offense and defensive linemen. I played baseball for about 3 years. My favorite colors are purple, blue, red, neon orange.


I like to draw and create things. I'm learning how to work on cars, I recently changed an alternator on the Honda Accord I have, soon I'll be changing the brakes on the Toyota Camry I have so that I can sale it. I enjoy driving, does not matter where we go or not. I enjoy cooking things like cookies, cakes, brownies, I don't eat them but I make them for other people. I enjoy making people smile and laugh when they've had a bad day. I love action movies and some horror movies, comedies, love movies are ok don't really watch those. I have a Facebook, Tumblr, Vine, Youtube account, Instagram. I like to play Xbox, Ps3, Ps1. I like to shoot pool. I like to hangout and meet new people. I enjoy having group meet ups to like go to the movies or the beach or out to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment